Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Another Week, Another Soup

I am seriously looking forward to Spring. Every passing day, the dormant buds on the trees grow a bit more. The hint of green all around in the woods is tantalizing as is the promise of warm, long days in the wind. I have started planning my summer garden. Unlike last year, where I cobbled together a last minute garden with a few store bought plants this year I intend to start with seeds. Apart from the usual suspects of tomatoes, chillis and herbs, I plan to experiment with some spinach this year. Lets see how that goes.
On the soup front, I made this navy bean and kale soup which underwhelmed me with its green earth goodness. Even the sausage chunks tasted vegetal in the final product. This one has gone straight to the bin of never again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: