Monday, February 25, 2008

Bizarre

On Saturday evening while chatting with S and R, it innocuously slipped out. We were discussing Hindi movies and at the time it seemed almost logical to state that Amitabh Bachchan looked bizarre in this movie. But a little later I was refering to this, that and everything under the Mumbai sun as bizarre. By the end of the evening I am convinced everyone was eyeing me with suspicion, like I had sprouted a set of-you guessed it right!- bizarre horns on my head.

Sunday was a little better and I can recall only one utterance - Julia Roberts in Notting Hill. Perfectly reasonable, how else is one to describe Hollywood gatecrashing what could have been a sweet, family picnic on the other side of the pond?

But this morning it just got worse. So far, the roster of stuff declared bizarre includes my colleague's Mr. Potato Head figure, Tilda Swinton's gown from last night and my project designer's behavior. Come to think of it, this post is rather bizarre, isn't it?

And with that I need to stop.

No comments: