Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Sad Little Egghead

Bring home the Le Oeuf and cooking eggs will never be the same anymore...the Boy will vouch for it. The fact that he can make himself a perfect sunny side up egg has been no less than a culinary epiphany. Okay, even I go a little awwww everytime I see him hanging on the pan rack with the all the other big pans. Oh! no...did I just say him...I am going all anthropomorphic on a $8 pan....Eeeks!!!!

Update: Lookie, lookie there are others like us out there.

4 comments:

Ishan said...

Does *he* get bullied by the big pans ? Do you come to *his* rescue ?

blinkeredgreen said...

I have a joie de vivre Mr. Potato Masher that *he* can make friends with.
http://www.famousfoods.com/mrpotatomasher.html

abhigyam said...

Hey I would like to have "his" brother adoring my kitchen! Mind you "his" sister would add to the noise in my kitchen created by the other pots and pans...so I'd prefer the guy.

Dhoritri said...

Everytime history gets to my nerves trust your "fleeting moments" to restore sanity in me..