- three pieces (each being one square inch in size) of grilled chicken breast
- five pieces of some sort of mushy-on-the-inside-but-toasty-on-the-outside potato thingie
- half a zuchini quartered, sliced and then grilled to death
- one sixth of a red pepper, charred beyond recognition
My old boots, boiled and served with a dash of salt and pepper would probably taste better . And this is not the most annoying part, I paid twenty dollars* for this measly, miserable meal. And believe you me, I was trying to make what I thought would be a good choice as all the other alternatives included some sort of meat cooked in a creamy sauce and plonked on to half the world's supply of pasta. Gah!! I hate Olive Garden and not just for its food. I hate the pathetically fake ambience, the insolent wait staff, the long waits even when there are empty tables, the over salted breadsticks, the generic bad wine.....bottomline I despise everything about Olive Garden and hopefully I will not have to endure one more, PC induced trip there anytime soon. And yes, free will (not even a wee bit of it) was not involved in my decision to visit this fake Italian monstrosity yesterday.
* ten dollars for the entree+insipid coffee+ tips