Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Its Officially Over...

that is my happy, peaceful relationship with the area squirrels. Gone are the days of I-will-watch-you-munching-nuts-from-a-distance-and-coo-back. Its WAR now and in my defense - they started it. I am tired of these little critters running into my car while I wait patiently at the wheel for them to make up their minds. The accidental death of one fuzz ball a long time ago, still weighs hevily on my mind. So for every one of them that runs into the middle of the road and contemplates the meaning of life while I screech on the brakes, I am going to disturb two of their nut chomping cousins and run them up the nearest tree. This shall last till I have cured every last one of them of their suicidal tendencies or winter forces them into their underground burrows.

1 comment:

vashok said...

Best of Luck...And I am on your side all the way in this war....As is customary you should also indicate a footnote saying the readers either are on Our side of the war or on the squirrels side... "You are all either with us or the damn squirrels"..