Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Me, Me, Me Meme

Soon after I discovered my neglected-for-20-something-years tear ducts, Nature discovered hers and now she can't get over the fact that they work. I don't know about you folks, but rainy days are the perfect excuse to lie around the couch and do nothing. That was exactly what I was doing, when along came Kumari with her meme and now the couch really misses me.

I am thinking about...
something profoundly thought provoking to write.

I said...
“wakey wakey wakey” at the top of my voice about 5 hours ago.

I want to...
have a dazzling conversation with Bill Clinton about achieving total world domination through charisma, intellect and a beatific pearly, white smile.

I wish...
the squirrels would tell me where the beavers went.

I hear…
Himmesh Reshammiya’s tin can “Jhalak Dhikla Ja” ripping apart the fabric of space, destroying the delicate balance of things, unleashing primordial screams from the depths of the universe!! Darn them Internet radio channels and their bad, bad choices.

I wonder...
where prejudice comes from.

I regret...
ever meeting some people and never meeting others.

I am...
quite cute, if I may say so myself.

I dance...
no I don’t, Naaaeeextt.

I sing...
quite well and usually on long drives, again even if I may say so myself.

I cry...
to exercise my lachrymal glands and to check if all systems are go-ready to be fired at a moments notice.

I am not always...
responsible for her actions. Her, you know her-the one who keeps babbling about Ikea and other silly things here.

I make with my hands...
nothing earth shattering, life altering, patent generating-at least not yet!

I write...
imaginary letters in my head which are never delivered.

I confuse...
my right with my left.

I need...
a good cuddle once in a while.

And finally...
The Boy: because he needs some silly diversion.
Supratik: because he is so dilligent.
Sagnik: returning a favor from long, long ago.
Aditi: because it might be fun.
Bidi-K: because too much anime can be unhealthy.

PS:Btw, who started this meme? I only got as far as this. Given the fact that it murmurs summer breeze, candle lights, wispy clouds and candy floss bits of fluff (read seriously chick-ety, chick, chick), I am really curious.

3 comments:

Kumari said...

You actually tracked back(or should I say back tracked???) the meme? Ambitious :) But of all the tags that did the rounds, this is much fun, me thinks :)

Hmm, I too write many imaginary letters :)A good cuddle is the perfect way to begin, live and end any day :)

Anyesha said...

kumari: yes, this is nice fun as it is lends itself to different interpretations and creativity quite well. I also spend an equal amount of time wondering how my imaginary letters would be received if they were ever delivered!! And life should be one long endless succession of cuddles, snuggles and huddles.

Supratik said...

Anyesha di...I am honoured.