Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tumm di dum dum..

For the lack of anything better to do, I started tinkering with my blog template. One thing led to another and after two hours (which could have been spent more usefully) I had managed to give my blog a nice makeover. The garish neon green is gone as this blog (and blogger) no longer feels the compulsive urge to stand by the blog highway screaming for attention like a fluorscent warning sign (thanks to the regular readers (read friends) who really want to know what I am upto). I still have some more stuff to add. That shall be done tonight. Till then feel free to drop by with compliments.

10 comments:

Sagnik Nandy said...

i got scared when i first came to your site - i was like "what, even her site has been taken over by one of those spammers" :) i like the new look - it is very bright and in a good jovial way :) kudos :)

Anonymous said...

hi....
like ur new template.....
mathangi

Casablanca said...

Bright and chirpy :)

vashok said...

cheerful

bluesky said...

Looks nice and bright

Anyesha said...

Sagnik: Nope, Its still me...thank God for that.

Mathangi, Casablanca, Ashok and Bluesky: Thanks folks, I am quite in love with it now...hahahahha.

Prakriti said...

My first time here. Love the sunflowers.


Uh, where's my specs pic?

Sudarshan said...

Hey I came here first time, and I love the look of your blog..really pretty......keep posting!!Great articles too!!
Cheers!!

Megha said...

I *love* the new look! Has a chirpy and upbeat feel to it which goes well with the tagline of your blog :)

ps .. thankoo for the link update!

Anyesha said...

prakriti: Thanks, but what specs pic are you referring to...kind of lost on this side.

sudarshan: Thanks for stopping by.

megha: yipee, the great megha stopped by...me should do aarti-shaarti in tru-blu hindi filum ihtyle. Anyways joking aside, thanks...I was totally bored of that green look.