Sunday, September 25, 2005

Oh! Where has my Weekend Gone?

I really have no clue. I had barely gotten over my joy at having two entire days to myself that I found myself cooking for the week ahead -not good. Horrible time management skills I tell you, specially given the fact that I wasted two and a half hours yesterday night watching a terribly average movie called "Batman Begins". The fact (another fact!!!) that the movie was free happens to be its only redeeming feature, atleast in retrospect. Cliched dialogues, B grade special effects which are so fast that they leave you confused and a so-so looking hero are only some of this movie's many weaknesses. I am still not quite sure why Liam Neeson's character was so angry and what was the deal with the League of the Shadows anyway? Strangely, this movie had some very good reviews and I kept waiting for the story to suddenly morph into something smart...well I waited for 141 minutes that's it.

And before I forget here is a picture of the my new toy standing beside the old one.

4 comments:

Phantoms and Voices said...

I didn't particularly like Batman Begins either. Of course, Batman geeks tell me that the movie captures the prelude to Batman's other adentures. In any case, I was less than impressed by the half-fried attempt at right/wrong philosophy!

Btw, that white car looks very sexy!!!!

Sagnik Nandy said...

nice car! Now post food or money for it good woman :)

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

So may I borrow the black one?

J.A.P.

Anyesha said...

Phantoms and voices: I would not go that far and call it sexy...I would say she is really cute!!

Sagnik Nandy: I am broke after getting her home...so treat shall have to wait.

JAP: Yes you may totally borrow it specially given the fact that it does not have many takers this side of the Atlantic.