Sunday, June 12, 2005

Lee and Brenda's Cookout


This is Better
Originally uploaded by anyesha.

Saturday afternoon was spent at Lee and Brenda's place in Joppatowne. Lee had organised a cookout for the entire traffic group as he does every year. I missed it last year as I was in India. The frozen samosas and the chutney I had taken disappeared quickly. I was pretty pleased with the results as I usually like making something myself for potlucks. Lee showed off his new grill...pretty impressive I must say. Also met the better halves of some of my colleagues.Infact this picture was clicked by Mark's lovely wife Kim. Also got to meet Pete after a long time.

We were planning on attending the Capital Pride Parade in the evening. By the time we got back the Parade was over so we went and watched "Crash " instead.
More on that later.

No comments: