Thursday, March 17, 2005

Black, Nero, Noir, Schwartz...

Two days back a very sleepy Ayush declared I looked like one of the Matrix characters as I was leaving for work. I should have taken the hint that something was amiss. Today as I dressed for work I had the uncanny thought thatI looked just like I did yesterday and I wasn't even wearing the same clothes. Why???...well my wardrobe is all black - black skirts, pants, gloves, shoes, socks, coats, scarfs...the list is endless. No sooner had I discovered this than I realised my deprived childhood was to blame for my present state. You see as a teenager my Mom wouldn't let us wear black as it was considered an inauspicious color. Somehow that scarred me more than I knew...look at me now...all I have been buying is black. And till this morning I did not even know it. Now that I have identified the problem this weekend will be spent rectifying it...yippeee more shopping.

3 comments:

Subhamoy Pal said...

I think your ebony coat goes very well with your jet-dark shoes, obsidian stockings, sable skirt, and atramentous top. Very colorful. Henry Ford and most New Yorkers would have loved your wardrobe.

Anoop said...

May be this can help: http://www.bravotv.com/Queer_Eye_for_the_Straight_Girl/

Otherwise Ayush can always help!

- Anoop

Anyesha said...

Anoop, Thanks for the suggestion -the second one not the first one. I went ahead and fixed some of the problem this weekend..will be doing some more over the next few weekends.